Jollibee. Kids. Staff Who Were Tryin' To Be Nice. And A Disappointed Negligent Customer.

I woke up today having great expectations on productivity and gladness. Indeed, God granted me my prayer with a mug of coffee, peanut butter toast and a good-read book. And a conversation with Dad which happens only when I wake up early and when he's not busy playing Plants Vs. Zombies. Eh?

Lunch time came and I was with my friends, when I'm supposed to be with the Aunts and Uncles. I ate Jollibee's Hashbrown Burger (and was sated by its unlikely taste. Hashbrown and burger: NOT A GOOD COMBINATION)  when I'm supposed to be gorging on Dampa's best. 

I bought large fries for my nephew. I promised to give him yummy food for every good performance in school. He's got no "star" today but still I bought him food, since I'm at Jollibee and I have money, ha ha. I spent 46 Pesos for the fries, 80 Pesos for the Hashbrown burger meal and 32 Pesos for the transportation. And a few grams of energy for patience, for the long line of customers. Lunch break it is! Unfortunately, for the fries and my 46 precious Pesos, with negligence and all, I left it at our table. After 15 minutes I went back at the store to get it and asked the service crew and they gave me a response, "Wala po kaming napansin, Ma'am." So much for my 46 Pesos, and another 8 Pesos for the transportation going back home. 


But the crews were still nice. Some were trying. With the kids climbing on the counter top, their parents changing orders from Yellow Dalandan float to Green Apple, to the yellow one again, no, the green one. Kids telling them they wanted both. Hence, changing orders again. Truly, it is something for the staff to be really really nice. 

It was some kind of a lunch I have had today. One thing I've learned, though, from all that had happened, kapag hindi will ni Lord, hindi natutuloy. 

As for my nephew, he will get yummy food when he already deserves. 

As for my negligence, well, I'm quite disappointed, he he. 

Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity