I'm In Love... And Always Will Be... -Dido


Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ's love for us? There is no way! Not trouble, not hard times, not hatred, not hunger, not homelessness, not bullying threats, not backstabbing, not even the worst sins... 

None of this faze us because Jesus loves us. I'm absolutely convinced that nothing--nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable--absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us. 


This is the The Message version of Romans 8:38-39. And this is a reminder of how firm God's love for me is. 

I'm confident that those who have gone away from His loving arms would eventually get back to Him. Sooner or later. And I hope it's not a wee later than the second coming. I hope. 

If God's mindset of His love over us is not hindered by any separation barriers, how much more should we think of His love? Just get on your knees and get back. To the One who is faithful and just, repentance is just a prayer away. 

And if at some point you don't know much anything about God yet. You know, God loves you. And He's got great plans for your life. It's not the one that you're having at the moment. In time, and an effort of knowing Him more, you'll get what I mean. I pray. 


God bless you!

In Christ,
Ping


Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity