Mangyaring Nakapakinig Ulit Ako Ng Hillsong

I have been with my highschool friends, one of them asked: "Sino may music sa phone?" He turned to my phone and said, "May mga kanta yan?" 
Pia: "Yup."
Friend 2: "Naku! Puro Hillsong yan!"
Pia: "Hindi kayaa!" 
Then, confidently I added, "...Jesus Culture!" My best friend and I laughed. And I am happy. 
I remember what the Lord told me before going to bed last night. The cost of following Jesus Christ.

"I will follow You..." 
It's a commitment. Engagement. Attachment. Jesus' involvement over our life.
It's knowing that I must do something even if it's against my will, against my convenience.
It's gonna be wanting what I do not want to do; loving what I do not love & I haven't loved before.
Losing what I have been keeping...
But knowing that it's Jesus whom I'm gonna follow, it's gonna be experiencing amazing things and seeing miracles and doing great things!

And lastly, it's the end of "me"...

Should I say that phrase again, I know I'm declaring a lot of changes over my life. Praise God!

Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity