Personal Assessment. ( Sabe ko na iba-blog ko 'to e! )

Because I haven't posted anything yet this year, you might want to just let this one be posted. Enjoy!

ABOUT ME. 

My real name is Pia Izadora but those who know me well call me Ping, and some other names they could think of. Again, only those who know me well. I'm not really good at writing stuff in a descriptive form, however, I'll make it a point that I'll be relevant with what I'll be saying here. Writing is my favorite-est thing to do in the world. I love to write. I love how random thoughts would build up into something meaningful. Or is it? Funny how I'd turn my sketchpad into a note pad. Can never let thoughts just pass. But that doesn't make a traitor for visual arts. I chose and decided to take (for the third and last time) a degree in Fine Arts because I wanted to be good at something, and wanting to be better as plates go by. Also, I like to do things where I can pour my life to. And pouring out one's life into something by that I mean from pressure to pleasure I'm still willing to do it.

If there is one characteristic that is very distinctive in me I guess it's my being spiritual and my not liking of the term spiritual. I am not that energy-from-the-mother-nature spiritual-ish. I just can't explain to people how having a relationship with God is not religious nor energy-from-the-mother-nature spiritual-ish. I am just in love with God. I'm a Christian. I go to church more than thrice a week. I meet up with friends and community people and have fellowship with them. I've learned a lot and I want to stress that out--A LOT--the time when I have known who my Creator is. I get to understand life better, persevere more and look forward to many things that I want for my life more than what it is now. I was an introvert and the world wide web is my universe. I have had an infidelity with God. I hated my family and my self so much. And I am not venting out. Just making a before-and-after me. Trying to be spontaneous as I am not in person. Try talking to me and I'll stutter. And that is part of the best thing that is yet to come that I'm looking forward to over this life time.

Sarcasm, it's part of me. I don't like dirty politics. Boys like me because I listen to music they like. And I don't like boys. Goind back to music and my personality, I do not like mainstream. I do not like what many many many people like.

i love vintage. And I can't explain vintage. I just like it. I favorited color brown. I like Mac and their products. I like purchasing products from them and I hate it when I lose them in public places.

Many things I've said about me, but I believe, these are all subject to change. As for this life, change is the only thing constant. Only we should hope for is a progression.



This is my answer to the WHO AM I question. 


P.S. 
I did not sugar-coat. Nice meeting me!  

-Ping

Comments

Post a Comment

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity