Carmel's First Blog ( A video blog... not really )



Before going to school.

When things make me busy,
When personal time is shortened,

God's presence will be unhindered.

I am hungry.
I am longing.

But never shall I waver with my conviction.
I'm missing long hours of soaking in God's presence.
But never shall it be missed.

There's time for everything.
24-hours is 24-hours. It's enough.
It's the hunger, not the time.

P.S.
A quick blog post.

May we hunger more with the Spirit of God.
It takes an effort of prayer to be able to seek Him.
No worries, for God promised: "You will find me."

P.S.
It's not just about the song and how must I correlate it with the blog.
I just wanna share the hunger for God's presence.

How you've been lately?

God bless you!

-Carmel

Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity