It Could Be Random. Or It Could Be A Poem.

I thought I could say something more.
Mind is like
a river: wide, open and shallow.

But oh, how I pray for a word that penetrates even
to dividing soul and
spirit, joints and marrow.

God is still doing amazing things in my life.
He is not yet done with me.

With all of us actually.

His grace is still sufficient and never runs out.
To the point of us drowning in it;
Forgiven the sins that nailed it.

He still loves us and is able to do more to show His love for us.
He's done the greatest (John 3:16), is there anything else
that could be the hardest?

He is still accepting the ones who seek,
And using the ones who are willing.
Didn't He humble the exalting
by choosing the meek?

It has not been a mainstream craze
nor in a trending phase
But the life of Jesus never fails to touch even the lowliest of the human race.

It will always be about love
the very being of our God above.
I am in awe.

I thought I could say something more.
But the river of thoughts that is wide, open and shallow
only speak of the word that penetrates even 
to dividing soul and
spirit, joints and marrow.



Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity