I Heard a New Song, I Saw a New Creation

"I come in to the room to make you a new creation. Behold, the old is gone.  
It doesn't matter about yesterday. It doesn't matter about the past. He wants to break in today.  
So, You can have Your way today. I don't even know what that looks like, God, but You can have Your way. 
You can have Your way."
-Catherine Mullins 

How do you see yourself this beginning of the year? 

Mine was all God. I want more of Him in my life and less of my desires. This time, no agendas of my own, that in all things, He will work His way through me.

New challenges await us as we expect to see new things. Always works that way. And so we gotta be prepared. I remember the moment I opened my eyes for the very first time this year God reminded me of having greater challenges for a greater me. Much better than becoming no less than a spectator. We shall be partakers, we participate on God's plan for our lives. 

I pray that this won't just be for this time of the year but all throughout the 363 days that is ahead of us! 

Since God has called us, let's just have His way on us. 

God has so much in store for us. Unsearchable things. Plans to prosper us and not to harm us. Plans to give us hope and a good future. 

I've read this statement from our Pastor's post on Facebook:

God can't break his word. And because his word cannot change, the promise is likewise unchangeable. It's an unbreakable spiritual lifeline, reaching past all appearances right to the very presence of God. 

Just remember, when all other promises wavered. His did not. 

Know that you are loved. You are a wonderful creation.


In Christ,
Pia



Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity