The Nights Of Crying Your Eyes Out Give Way To Days Of Laughter.


So, this is me and my Spiritual Mom. My Cell Leader and our Head Pastor's wife. -Did I just wrote an intricate description?

I love this picture probably because this is the coolest picture I have with her so far, he he.

Pardon my dullness 'cause I was so sick at the time of the Conference. I was sneezing aloud almost every session and I was so sleepy 'cause I took a capsule of anti-histamine. And man, it was not a great idea! Gesundheit! But God is so good that He didn't let me fall asleep the entire conference! Yey! I don't know about you but that is such a big deal for me.

But all in all the G12 Regional Conference was a great experience! Not again, 'cause I believe God has moved differently this time. Too bad for those who missed it, awww!

So there, enjoy the picture and a little background of that day at the conference.

May God's awesome strength and majestic power come upon you! A good company and a gracious God who could resist?

God bless you!

Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity