An Open Devotion.

I always remember in my heart that our God is the God of covenant.
One of the things that He values the most is our commitment to do what He says we should do.
I can never have my own plans without the Lord determining it.
I can never have my own desire without the Lord giving me wisdom if it's alright.
God values what He had promised to us, and so, He also wants to be true with our YES-es to Him. It will never work without our participation.

He loves us so much that He values our covenant and everything that we speak in prayer; our commitment; our submission; and the thing that sometimes hurt -our surrender.

GOD's WORD -It's never a commandment for nothing. It's a love kept over a covenant to those who are true and obedient.

I am true to my covenant with You, Lord. I am true to my covenant with my leaders. Even though I'd fail most of the time... I ask for a heart that keeps on going and keeps on desiring to be obedient and selfless just so You could use me mightily. I love You, Lord. And it can never be exchanged for the lust of this world. God, this is my prayer and request. You are the perfecter of our faith and I lift myself to You. Do what You have to do with my life. I commit my one-hundred percent obedience to You. This is my prayer, in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

"Whatever he says to you, do it."
John 2:5

Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity