It's By Far The Sweetest... I Think.

I was nearing in having the most excuses in His kingdom. Last night, off to bed I prayed and told God how I am no longer kneeling before Him for days now. Having to tell many reasons why I can't. And why I don't. Reasons which only grace can make valid. Thank You, Jesus.

Even so, this morning... err, afternoon. Waking up in a high degree of room temperature which even dry goods can't contain, I know that it's not the summer weather... it's me having too much sleep! I thought about my long hours of sleep as wasting time. Very. I could've accomplished more things than the average idle thoughts I could produce on my mind. I took a strum on the guitar I borrowed from my brother (the spiritual brother). Then  sang choruses of God-exalting songs from Jesus Culture band. Then I whispered a prayer and bowed for a fervent one. 

I am in awe. I am awestruck by God's presence. How He would answer the prayer of the righteous. Again, that is by grace.

And so it goes... all I could do is to thank Him for His love. I realized how His love can make us able to do things we do not really want to do. How we could give up things we're so devoted into in exchange of the things only He can give. How I became the person I don't expect myself to be. How I became the woman I never could imagine I'd be to this day. I could've been elsewhere. I could've been writing some hell of useless things... But oh how He loves me.

And so I just couldn't resist loving Him back. But one thing's for sure: I may not do what I've done, He would still be who He is. Who He was over my life. And nothing's gonna change who He will be till the end of the age.

EVEN IF I DIDN'T BOTHER TO LOVE. God is still LOVE. 




Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity