It's The Overflow Of My Heart: I LOVE YOU!

( http://x-shad0w.livejournal.com/ )

 3 If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins,
       O Lord, who could stand?
 4 But with you there is forgiveness;
       therefore you are feared.
 5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
       and in his word I put my hope.
 6 My soul waits for the Lord
       more than watchmen wait for the morning,
       more than watchmen wait for the morning.
PSALM 130:3-6

The word of God that never fail to touch my heart. This is the hunger I've been letting myself to feel for my God. Everyday I pray to not cease feeling this way for my Lord.

Thanks for our Youth Pastor, who posted this in his Wall. God chooses anyone He wants to speak to us.

So, what you've been reading? Seeing? Can you hear God's voice speaking to you? Never second-guess God's ability to speak to you. Be in hunger for His word. :) 

Have a great day ahead!

Comments

Most Read

"I Can't Believe It's Over." A Break-Up Story

Steve Jobs & Me

The Story of the Nativity and The Relativity